| 28 November, 2018 10:47
January 4th--29th, 2019 I will have an exhibit of my paintings inspired by the beauty found around my Long Island, NY area and on my travels. Reception is Saturday, January 5th from 2--4pm. All are invited to stop by anytime between 2 and 4pm at the Jericho Public Library, 1 Merry Lane, Jericho, NY 11753. Hope to see you there! This is "Tranquil Reflections", Oil, 11 x 14 from the Oceanside Marine Nature Study Area on Long Island's south shore. It's an oasis of nature in the midst of the suburbs.
Search this blog:
Calendar Of Posts
- Solo Exhibit in January
- Traveling to Paint
- Art League of Nassau County Exhibit at Barnes Gallery
- Painting demo at Long Island Orchid Festival June 1--3rd, 2018
- National Art League Members Exhibit at Barnes Gallery
- Featured in Professional Artists Magazine "Muse Madness" contest
- Orchid Painting Demo June 4th at Long Island Orchid Festival, Planting Fields Arboretum
- Anton Papers Spring Issue features My "Blossoms & Butterflies"
- Painting Demo at Long Island Orchid Society Orchid Festival 2017
- House portraits make a great gift!